We’d love to hear from you!
If you’re Melbourne-based, and fashion is your passion, you’re our kind of person.
You’re the kind of person that dreams of joining a friendly team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing fashion retail business…
And if you don’t see an opening for a job opportunity on this page right here / right now, you’ll just go on and send us your cover letter and resumé, anyway.
So, tell us about yourself and send away! The moment an opportunity comes up in any of our departments, you’ll be the first to know.
White and Co Malvern East VIC
About the business
White and Co is an on-line fashion destination for women. We have a passion for sourcing high quality and well priced women’s fashion from across the globe.
Our office is located in inner Melbourne with easy access to public transport and on street parking.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service professional who will be responsible for providing benchmark service and support to our warehouse team and customers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out in order to answer customer questions.
- Keeping accurate and current records of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
- Create and update product training material.
- Liaising with our warehouse, customer product queries and other activities as required.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline processes and systems to optimise efficiency of the customer service process.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with a passion for fashion.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Strong team player with ability to prioritise and work to set timelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 year's industry experience working in fashion, on-line retailing or a consumer-brand setting.
- Experience working in customer service.
This role is very important to the running of the business, and therefore requires someone who is quick on their feet, enjoys a faced paced busy environment and gets satisfaction from a job well done.
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable and efficient Warehouse Assistant to join our team at our Malvern East warehouse / HQ.
Monday to Wednsday 9am - 3pm
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will comprise of the following:
- Printing off all online orders daily – experience with Ready to Ship and Shopify will be looked upon favourably
- Picking and packing of orders
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Stock-taking and maintaining inventory levels
- Cleaning and maintaining workspaces / warehouse
- Ensuring inventory is picked and packed in a timely and accurate manner
- Dealing with Australia Post
- Attention to detail is key to the role
This role is very important to the running of the business, and therefore requires someone who is quick on their feet, enjoys a fast-paced, busy environment and gets satisfaction from a job well done.
Our fast paced store in Malvern East Vic, is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Store Manager to work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9 - 5 and Saturday from 10 - 3.
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable experience for the White & Co customer.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience in retail sales/store management is a must
- Deliver and maintain our high customer care standards
- An eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards
- The ability to analyse and organise stock to maximise sales on the shop floor
- Stock management duties - unpacking brand new stock, processing and movement of stock to keep the store looking fresh.
- The ability to multi-task and balance customer care with other duties required
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A desire to challenge yourself and show initiative in your work
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
If you are the successful applicant you will be a part of:
• A rapidly growing business with opportunity for job development
• Fast-paced, friendly work environment
To apply, please fill out the above contact form and attach your CV and resumé.
Upload your application via the electronic form above, or send us an email with your cv attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck! ×