We’d love to hear from you!
If you’re Melbourne-based, and fashion is your passion, you’re our kind of person.
You’re the kind of person that dreams of joining a friendly team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing fashion retail business…
And if you don’t see an opening for a job opportunity on this page right here / right now, you’ll just go on and send us your cover letter and resumé, anyway.
So, tell us about yourself and send away! The moment an opportunity comes up in any of our departments, you’ll be the first to know.
FULL TIME PRODUCT DEVELOPER/GARMENT TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a uniquely creative and high-performing Product Developer/Garment Technician who can help White & Co take our in-house brands to the next level!
Reporting to the Director and the Buying team your key responsibilities will be working across all categories, designing apparel across wovens, jersey, denim, knitwear as well as accessories & footwear.
This role gives you scope to be directly involved in the entire process, shaping the future of current and prospective in-house brands in the business from Concept – Design – Production – through to Delivery.
- Create and update tech packs for sampling and production
- Create CAD’s from Buyer’s brief or from own design conception
- Work with the Buying team to create seasonal collections
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure deadlines are met for product and collection releases
- Communicate effectively and develop relationships with local and offshore suppliers including sampling, production schedules, fittings, and delivery timelines
- Liaise with manufacturers daily to ensure the Critical Path is being met
- Identifying future trends
- Work to range goals
- QC bulk deliveries and approve release to stores
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product developer/Garment Tech in the fashion industry
- Tertiary qualification in fashion design or buying.
- Proficiency in creating tech packs using Adobe suite & Excel
- CAD Drawing skills in Adobe Suite
- Experience of working in knitwear and/or denim
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Technical understanding of accessories and garment construction
- Strong understanding of offshore production requirements
- Experience in the Plus/Curve fashion industry is advantageous
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to a hands-on approach and to work over and above expectations
- Challenge yourself and show initiative in your work
- Open to feedback and have a learn and grow approach to all things you do
- Amazing time management, organisational skills and the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as a team
To apply, send us an email with your cv attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck! ×
PART-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT: 3 – 4 DAYS PER WEEK.
All applicants MUST be available to work throughout November to the end of January.
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable and efficient Warehouse Assistant to join our team.
To be available Monday to Friday: 8am – 4pm or 9am - 5pm - Located at our Moorabbin warehouse.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will comprise of the following:
- Picking and Packing of orders
• Loading and unloading of deliveries
• Stock-taking and maintaining inventory levels
• Cleaning and maintaining workspaces / warehouse
• Ensuring inventory is picked & packed in a timely and accurate manner
• Dealing with Australia Post
• Attention to detail is key to the role
This role is very important to the running of the business, and therefore requires someone who is quick on their feet, enjoys a faced paced busy environment and gets satisfaction from a job well done.
If you are the successful applicant, you will be a part of:
- A rapidly growing business with opportunity for job development
• Faced paced, friendly work environment
To apply, send us an email with your cv attached to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Good luck! ×
PART TIME SALES PERSON
Our fast paced store in Malvern East Vic, is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated part time sales person.
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable experience for the White & Co customer.
Hours are as follows:
Thursday and Friday 9.30 - 5, Saturday 10 - 4
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience in retail sales is a must
- Deliver and maintain our high customer care standards
- An eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards
- The ability to multi-task and balance customer care with other duties required
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A desire to challenge yourself and show initiative in your work
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
If you are the successful applicant you will be a part of:
• A rapidly growing business with opportunity for job development
• Fast-paced, friendly work environment
To apply, send us an email with your cv attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck! ×