RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF DROPPED OFF AT OUR WAREHOUSE FACILITY
We do not accept returns on sale or discounted items, including those purchased in promotions. All discounted sales are final. Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on earrings, anti-chaffing shorts, socks or face masks.
We’re here to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. If you’re looking to return an order or item, we can help!
Return in Store
Show your receipt and the credit card used for your purchase (if applicable) to our friendly team in store and they will help process your return.
154 Waverly Rd, Malvern East, VIC, 3145
Return by Post
Send your item with the completed returns form to our distribution centre.
8 Wren Rd, Moorabbin, VIC, 3189
- We accept change of mind returns within 15 business days of receiving your order.
- We do not accept returns on sale or discounted items. No exchange/refund or credit note.
- All costs involved with the postage/shipping of return items is the responsibility of the customer
- All items must be returned with no damage to the item or packaging.
- All items must be returned unworn, unwashed, unused and in original condition with all tags intact.
- We recommend that you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning an item via post as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- Upon receipt of the merchandise, we will refund you for the purchase price of the items, less any shipping costs incurred and/or discounts applied when the goods were purchased.
- Any refunds will be credited against the original payment method.
When will I receive my refund?
Our customer service team process returns daily as they arrive. However, due to transit delays and bank processing times, the speed of your refund may be affected. You should receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper (many customers will receive their refund faster). Once we have processed your refund, you will be notified via email.
Damaged or Faulty Items
To ensure an excellent customer experience, we are committed to refunding faulty or damaged products. Please email email@example.com with photographic evidence within 5 days of receiving goods, and we will be in-touch within 1-2 business days to resolve this issue. All garments must be returned within 15 business days as per our returns policy.
Please note: We are unable to refund items once they have been washed or worn. General wear and natural fading may occur over time and are not the responsibility of White & Co.
Parcels Lost in Transit
You can use the information provided in your shipping confirmation email to track your order. If you believe your order has been lost in transit, we recommend contacting Australia Post directly to resolve the issue.
Although all parcels are the responsibility of Australia Post once they have left our distribution centre, we are happy to offer a store credit for any orders lost in transit. The store credit will be issued to the purchase value of the items included in the order and will be granted upon proof of the missing parcel. Any postage charges or shipping fees will not be included in the store credit.
To arrange a store credit for your lost parcel, please contact our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to swap an item or size? To ensure you don’t miss out, we recommend creating a new purchase for the item you want and returning the other. We do not offer traditional exchanges online, however, we can offer a store credit.
Exchanges may be available in store depending on stock availability. To avoid disappointment, please call the store prior to visiting to ensure your style and size are available.
If you’d like, a store credit can be arranged for your return. To arrange a store credit, please contact our customer service team at the details below.
Please note, we do not accept returns on sale items and cannot offer a refund or store credit for these products.