Krissy Brown, White & Co’s Owner/Director, leads a busy life so it’s important she always has everything she needs close at hand. We took a peak inside Krissy’s bag to find out all her weekday and weekend essentials. Read on to find out more…
Do you have a go to bag you find yourself using on a daily basis?
I’m always visiting suppliers and meeting with clients so our linen slouchy bag is my ‘go to’ bag as I can fit samples, look books etc…
We notice you have a smaller clutch in there too? Tell us why that is?
My Goods Co. clutch goes with me everywhere! It’s got all my essentials tucked away in it.
It’s also really handy if I want to run a quick errand and don’t want to take my linen slouchy.
Krissy, what can we find in your bag?
1. IPhone with Personalised cover – This cover is from another great Australian co. - Keep It Personal. I’ve had it for over a year and not only does it look fab it’s saved my phone from breaking many times! (my married name is Whitehead hence the KW initials)
2. Car keys – always missing
3. Frames – Not sure if I’m happy about glasses….does this mean I’m getting old?!
4. Tape Measure – I still style homes for sale and for clients from my other business, Interior Decorating, so a tape measure is an essential that goes with me everywhere.
5. Chloe Perfume – I can’t find another perfume I love more. I wear it every day.
6. Catalogues – A business owners/buyers essential – hence the linen slouchy bag!
7. Orbit Keyfinder – This product, which we also sell, saves me 10 minutes a day! It finds my keys and or phone in seconds – lifesaver.
8. Tweezers - Just one of those handy things to have on hand in an emergency! They’re really good for getting splinters out of my children fingers :)
And when you head out on the weekend?
My go to weekend bag is this Goods Co Leather Fold Over Clutch. I LOVE these bags and have the foldover clutch in a few colours. It is the perfect size, goes with any outfit and takes me from day to night.
Tell us a little about your weekend essentials.
1. Orbit Keyfinder – I’m always running out the door at the last minute and finding my keys and my phone is a nightmare! This product has changed my life! It finds my keys or my phone in seconds (It was also the best thing I have bought my husband in a while).
2. Bracelet – I’m a sucker for fine jewellery……
3. Tom Ford Glasses – I’ve had these glasses for years. I love Tom Ford’s timeless designs.
4. Necklace – This was a present from my husband pre kids! It’s still and always will be my favourite piece of jewellery (apart from my engagement ring).
5. Diptyque Compact Perfume – I’ve just discovered this product and I’m obsessed! It’s beautiful perfume for on the run.
6. Chanel Lipstick – Timeless and never disappoints.
7. IPhone – where would any mum/working female be without one of these?!